About the programmeThe RCA (Root Cause Analysis), UCA (Unknown Cause Analysis) and Root Cause Selection are discussed and practised at a rapid pace. This training course provides practical exercise, and it allows for delving deeper into issues. Background, relationships with other improvement methods and applications in a management environment are all covered in more detail.
ApproachAn 'action learning' approach is employed during training. This allows participants to discover how they can improve their problem-solving skills. Specific skills are mastered and applied in actual practical problems that participants bring with them.
- 3 consecutive theory / practical days with two evening programs
Learning objectivesThe purpose of the training courses is for participants to obtain knowledge and insight into the RCI® methodologies. They can collect, organise and analyse information and select the best measures from alternatives.
- HSE staff
- Employees in positions related to quality or reliability improvement.
MRead more about Root Cause Investigator™, its benefits and how it can contribute to your organization Click here
What is RCI
- Applicable in all positions
- Yields are immediately visible
- Practical trainings
- Experienced and passionate trainers
- Active on an international level
- Training is presented in Dutch, German, English and Spanish